Wednesday 28 October 2015

Your Biggest Opportunities Could be the Smallest Moments

Following on from Sunday's post, I just wanted to share this video from www.thinkwithgoogle.com with you. I love this.... I think it perfectly sums up how much we now rely on the internet, smartphones and electronic devices and how we expect to have the information we need at our fingertips at any given time!



Do you live your life in moments?
I-WANT-TO-KNOW-MOMENTS
I-WANT-TO-GO-MOMENTS
I-WANT-TO-BUY-MOMENTS

Consumers are turning to their mobile devices more and more to fill these moments....will they find your business? Recent statistics from Google show that 95% of Smartphone users tun to their devices to help them make a product decision. Are you one of these Smartphone users? I know I am!

Consumers are looking for immediacy. They want their questions/searches answered quickly and if the links or information and not there or not working they will quickly move on. Their expectations are higher ad they are loyal to their needs so businesses need to be there when the consumers need arises.

It's never been more important for businesses and retailers to be "in front" of people in that moment in time......you might just find that "Your Biggest Opportunity is the Smallest Moments"!!

Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment